[Mailman-Users] Mails locked, "Could not acquire qrunner lock"

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Mon Sep 16 14:43:55 CEST 2002

Upgrade/install the latest version of Mailman.  Some earlier version of
mailman had problems with some odd mail formats which continually locked
up the queue.  That could be your problem...

If that doesn't help, then please include your MTA info (sendmail,
postfix, exim, qmail, etc..), your OS (linux, solaris, MacOS, palm V,
etc..), and your version of Mailman.

Jon Carnes