[Mailman-Users] Can I use two separate servers for Mailman and mail

Mark Hanze mhanze at mpawest.net
Sat Sep 14 08:26:45 CEST 2002

Hello All:

	I have mailman-2.0.12 running on a SuSE 8.0 Pro Stand alone box
behind a firewall nat'ed for port 80 so we can serve apache. The smtp
server successfully sends mail out to subscribers. Problem is when they
reply to confirm, our domain,  school.k12.ny.us is mx'ed to a different
server running SuSE eMail Server3.1 using postfix of course (also behind
our firewall nat'ed with needed ports) Can I use two separate servers
for Mailman and mail?

Thanks!