[Mailman-Users] Is one-way possible?

Odhiambo Washington wash at wananchi.com
Thu Sep 5 18:40:42 CEST 2002

* Alexander Czernay <listen at czernay.com> [20020905 19:22]: wrote:
> You're probably using MM2.0 as I do. It seems like it doesn't have those
> features.
> It would be great if the developers could add that announcement-only
> feature to MM in an obvious and simple way.

You guys should run mailman-2.1b3 - there's really nothing bad with it.
I believe you two haven't gotten bald, so you still have enough hairs
on your heads to pull out. I run 2.1b3 here and it's not a problem.
Don't fear, you will get help here when you have problems. The developers
here will be more than willing to support you, and that would hasten
the release of 2.1, even

        cheers
       - wash
Odhiambo Washington, wash at wananchi.com	. WANANCHI ONLINE LTD (Nairobi, KE)  |
http://ns2.wananchi.com/~wash/		. 1ere Etage, Loita Hse, Loita St.,  |
GSM: (+254) 722 743 223			. # 10286, 00100 NAIROBI             |