[Mailman-Users] Is one-way possible?

Jules Siegel siegel at cafecancun.com
Thu Sep 5 18:18:53 CEST 2002

on 9/5/02 11:17 AM, listen at czernay.com wrote:

> You're probably using MM2.0 as I do. It seems like it doesn't have those
> features.

I don't know which version I'm using, although I suspect you're right. I get
the Mailman service as part of my hosting package.

Browser (such as being unable to paste in to the mass subscribe field --
which now affects my other list, too) and connection problems are common.
Every few days, I get a transient error message on trying to do some
administrative task.

> It would be great if the developers could add that announcement-only feature
> to MM in an obvious and simple way.

Agree fully.

But this is really an amazing utility in general -- especially at the price!
So I guess we have to be thankful and tolerant.