[Mailman-Users] hotmail and similar mail accounts

hotmail user thomasdye56 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 3 15:57:21 CEST 2002

Hotmail has filters that are set up by the user. Check HM FAQ:
http://lc3.law13.hotmail.passport.com/cgi-bin/dasp/ua_info.asp?_lang=EN&pg=faq&id=2&fs=1&cb=_lang%3dEN&ct=1031061040#q8

Your subscribers need to read the FAQ about " This is not Junk Mail "
and " Exclusive " ; as well as about adding your list address to their
" safelist " .

Alternatively, they could get a "real" email account. ;-)

tom