[Mailman-Users] public listname case? + system pass?

Paul Reilly pareilly at tcd.ie
Sun Sep 1 00:20:53 CEST 2002

2 questions:

1) when i create a new list with 'newlist -q mylist paul at paul.com mypass'
   it creates the list fine, but it always changes the case of the
   listname to uppercase. ie "mylist" becomes "Mylist".

   This means I need to go in to the web interface to change it back to
   lower case every time. How do I stop this from happening? What code
   needs to be edited ? I'm using mailman 2.0.13

2) Is there/how does the global admin password work?
   I want to delegate list management to the list owners, but still
   have a password that will get me in to the admin section of any list.
   How do I implement this?

Thanks