OFFTOPIC Re: [Mailman-Users] Archive URL in postings (2.1b3)

Dave Sherohman esper at sherohman.org
Wed Oct 30 21:05:22 CET 2002

On Wed, Oct 30, 2002 at 02:00:06PM -0600, Kyle Rhorer wrote:
> On Wednesday 30 October 2002 13:17, Dave Sherohman wrote:
> > To: munging destroys information just as clearly as Reply-To:
> > munging.
>
> I have to disagree that Reply-To: munging destroys information.

You're right.  Strike that statement from my earlier post.  Reply-To:
munging affects functionality, it doesn't destroy information, given
that most/all implementations of Reply-To: munging will preserve an
existing Reply-To: header.

In all honesty, I'm not quite sure what I was thinking when I typed
that...

have already won. - reverius

Innocence is no protection when governments go bad. - Tom Swiss