OFFTOPIC Re: [Mailman-Users] Archive URL in postings (2.1b3)

Michael Radziej mir at suse.com
Tue Oct 29 13:54:08 CET 2002

Oops ...

sorry for my stupid rant :-)

It seems that the new mailman now creates individual "To:" headers.
I'm not sure if I like this since I cannot tell whether the recipient
wanted to send the mail really to me and only cc the list (so he might
expect a personal answer from myself), or if it's just a regular list
mail. But this is definitely not the fault of Brian or somebody else ...

Cheerio,

Michael

Michael Radziej           SuSE Linux AG              phone +49-911-74053-646
Internal IT               Deutschherrenstr. 15-19    fax   +49-911-3206727
(vormals interne EDV)     90429 Nürnberg, Germany    web   http://www.suse.de