[Mailman-Users] Not talking to Qmail?

Christopher Calzonetti ccalzone at quarry.com
Fri Oct 25 22:22:54 CEST 2002

It looks like the problem is indeed with Qmail.  I finally got the
telnet client installed on that box.  (Don't ask me why it wasn't
installed initially, but there ya go.)  Telnetting to localhost 25
allowed me to verify that for whatever reason, mail being listed as
from localhost or the actual machine name wasn't getting delivered to
any machine that wasn't itself for some reason.  I'll track this down
and see if I can't solve it.

Thanks for your help.