[Mailman-Users] Not talking to Qmail?

Christopher Calzonetti ccalzone at quarry.com
Fri Oct 25 20:38:12 CEST 2002

Well, the firewall appears to be allowing connections to port 25 from
0.0.0.0/0, and /var/log/messages isn't complaining, so it's not that.
I modified qmail's rcphosts file to add localhost, although that was
never an issue before.

I did a quick check to discover that if a mail is denied by qmail that
for some reason it's not logged anywhere by qmail os syslogd or
splogger.  If I can figure out how to do that, I might get more insight.