[Mailman-Users] Not talking to Qmail?

Christopher Calzonetti ccalzone at quarry.com
Thu Oct 24 21:54:39 CEST 2002

cron seems to be working well enough.  I just inserted a quick little
thing like

37 15 * * * echo test

and got an e-mail at 3:37pm.

When I ran the qrunner entry:

/usr/bin/python -S /usr/local/mailman/cron/qrunner

and it seemed to run without complaining.  I'm not sure that that's the
problem though, as the bounce and smtp log entries in ~mailman/logs are
being updated.