[Mailman-Users] rejecting non-subscriber postings

Erez Zadok ezk at cs.sunysb.edu
Sat Oct 19 20:37:11 CEST 2002

In message <001201c27785$f6bc81a0$020a0a0a at ALFA>, "Mike Burton" writes:
> Hi Erez,
>
> Set your list posting to members only under the Privacy section.  That'll do
> exactly what you are asking for.
>
> Take care,
> Mike

Mike, I don't think that's what I'm looking for.  I already set
member_posting_only to "Yes" but it doesn't solve my problem entirely.  If
you're not a list member, your postings are held for approval.  I don't want
non-subscriber postings held anywhere.  I want such postings discarded
immediately, after bouncing back a note to the sender saying that they must
subscribe first to post to this list.

Erez.