[Mailman-Users] mailman 2.1b3 qrunner performance (backlog)

Andrew D. Clark andrew.clark at ucsb.edu
Thu Oct 17 23:11:54 CEST 2002

Doesn't look like it helps when the backlog is associated with only one
particular high volume list, as it seems (by looking at the /locks
directory) that only one qrunner can operate on a given list at a time.
The other ArchRunner is basically idle.  However, it might help if the
qrunner tasks for one particularly high volume list were impacting
performance for other lists.

--
Andrew Clark
Campus Network Programmer

--On Thursday, October 17, 2002 11:17:16 -0700 "Andrew D. Clark"