[Mailman-Users] UID/GID mismatch error....

Andrew D. Clark andrew.clark at ucsb.edu
Sat Oct 12 00:51:21 CEST 2002

This one is always fun.

You can rerun ./configure and set the --with-cgi-gid to what it should be
(probably 60001 in your case), then rerun make (don't need to do make
install), then copy the newly compiled cgi wrapper over the old one.

--
Andrew Clark
Campus Network Programmer

--On Friday, October 11, 2002 15:23:18 -0700 jared sanders