[Mailman-Users] mailman getting behind (qfiles)

Andrew D. Clark andrew.clark at ucsb.edu
Wed Oct 9 19:19:21 CEST 2002

Same problems for me, and I am running a caching-only named on the box,
with Exim.
The only item in my qrunner log other than complaining about not being able
to acquire a lock is newsyslog turning the log file over...
Has anyone had luck in solving this problem through tuning the qrunner
variables in Defaults.py?  Are there recommended settings for this based on
how often qrunner runs?

--
Andrew Clark
Campus Network Programmer