[Mailman-Users] Unable to access admin area

The Traveller thetraveller at canada.com
Wed Oct 9 10:14:47 CEST 2002

Hi:

I have set up mailman (2.0.10 on FreeBSD) and have been using it for several
weeks now without problems.

I have a list that has approximately 50,000 subscribers which I am moving
from one list provider to my local list.

All was going very well until I tried to import users using the mass
subscribe feature. I got thru about 4,000 then I no longer have access to
the admin area for this list (all other lists are not affected). When I try
I get  the following error (after a very long wait):

Server Error

The following error occurred:

The server closed the connection while reading the response.
Please contact the administrator.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.