[Mailman-Users] list of lists - suspicious header

Patrick patrick at armage.org
Wed Oct 9 03:14:39 CEST 2002

Hello,

I'm using mailman 2.0.11Woody on my debian.

I have a problem to have list of lists works correctly.

I have a 'test' list which is subscribed to a 'general' list.
When I post a mail to 'test', it's ok.
When I post a mail to 'general', 'general' receives it and distributes
to all its members. Then 'test' receives it. But 'test' always holds the
mail because of "suspicious header".

I don't know what to do. I have no indication of what is wrong with
the header, just that it's suspicious...

I try a lot of options, docs reading, google and archives seearching but
didn't find any way to solve my problem.

I guess you will want more informations to help me but don't know what
kind of, so please ask, I will provide them.

Please help,

--
Patrick