[Mailman-Users] qrunner lock

Chris Lawson clawson at jungle.ca
Tue Oct 8 05:08:06 CEST 2002

on 10/7/02 7:27 PM, Jon Carnes aka jonc at nc.rr.com wrote:

> Hmmm, interesting error. Have you run ~mailman/bin/check_perms ?

Yes. "No problems found."

> Are the proper directories setup as Set-gid?

Um... a bit of a knowledge blind spot for me. The directory of a given
private list archive is mailman.mailman.

But there are a couple of odd things in two public archive directories for
lists created since I moved to the rpm version of Mailman.

The public archive directories (which seem to be soft links to private
archive directories) for these two lists are flashing white with a red
background, when I look at them (using 'ls'). That usually means there's a
permission or a linking problem. But they, like the non-flashing
directories, are root.mailman

>  Have you run out of space on any of your volumes?

I'm close, but /var has 9mb left and that's as close as I come to full.

cmkl
--
Chris Lawson
clawson at jungle.ca