[Mailman-Users] RedHat and Mailman - recommendation

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Tue Nov 19 16:13:48 CET 2002

Red Hat has a nice website for 8.0 users that want to move to Postfix. I
suggest you read it.  Red Hat 8.0 comes setup for use with Postfix
(though Sendmail is the default MTA).

Also, be sure that you load the Python-Dev rpm as Mailman needs some
basic Python modules that Red Hat has decided to only include in the Dev
RPM.  Go  figure.

If you do that, you are sure to wind up a happy man when you install
Mailman.

Good Luck.

Jon Carnes
===