[Mailman-Users] logging mysteriously stopped

Greg Woods woods at ucar.edu
Tue Nov 12 18:12:16 CET 2002

I have been running mailman for about 8 months now. I run the
standard Red Hat 7.2 RPM version (2.0.13-1) if that matters.

Everything seems to be working well, except for one thing: on June 20,
the logging mysteriously stopped. All the files in /var/mailman/logs have
not been written to since then. I have run the check_perms -f script,
but it didn't help (the log files were OK anyway), I'm still not getting
any log entries from the mailman system. Aside from no logging, everything
else seems to be working.

Does anyone have any idea where I might look to see what is causing
this problem?

Thanks,
--Greg