[Mailman-Users] Installing & using stripmime.pl (anti HTML)

David Gordon davidgordon at ntlworld.com
Tue Nov 12 14:20:35 CET 2002

I have now read the FAQs regarding stripping HTML from my list's messages.

<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.013.htp>

I think Alex Wetmore's looks the simplest from my point of view.

<http://www.phred.org/~alex/stripmime.html>

Is anyone using this on their list? Is it okay?

I tried following Alex's instructions but messages then stopped being
mailed out. I think my lack of Unix understanding is letting me down. (I
don't know for sure that Perl is running on my remote server for example.
It's installed, how do I check it's running?)

Thanks

DG