[Mailman-Users] mailman and qmail gid problem

Kjartan Mannes kjartan at zind.net
Sun Nov 10 12:40:51 CET 2002

Saturday, November 9, 2002, 4:27:06 AM, Barry Smoke wrote:
> I just made the virtual domains primary group the same as mailman's, and
> it is working now...

> It would be nice to get around having to do that though, because of
> posting concerns/permissions...

> I guess, I could still keep them in the group that was created when the
> virtual domain was added as a user.

I just keep two installations of Mailman. One for the few lists
controlled by Qmail itself and one for the virtual hosts. It isn't
ideal, but doesn't cause any security issues.

It would be nice if Mailman could be configured with a list of gids.

--
Kjartan <kjartan at zind.net> (http://natrak.net/)
:: "If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your