[Mailman-Users] RH7.3 and sendmail 8.x problem

michael shiloh michael at makingthings.com
Wed Nov 6 20:34:40 CET 2002

peter, your situation sounds a lot like mine. when you say
below "The mailman does send out confirmations of
subscribing" is this an email message or the web page? and
do you receive this email message at the destination?

have you checked for mail/mailman messages in
/var/log/messages?

hope this helps
michael