[Mailman-Users] A question about Mailman

Simona Tubertini S.Tubertini at jolly.bo.cnr.it
Tue Nov 5 09:20:36 CET 2002

I have recently installed Mailman version 2.0.3 on my list server (Sendmail
on RedHat Linux 7.3), and I have a question: how can I automatically reject
messages from forbidden posters (without helding their messages for
approval) ? This would be useful because we have a lot of mailing lists, we
receive a lot of messages from spammers, and the list administrators must
discard these messages manually every day...
Many thanks for your help, regards,

                                 Simona Tubertini

-
Simona Tubertini
National Research Council - Research Area of Bologna
Via Gobetti, 101
40129 BOLOGNA (ITALY)
Phone # 00 39 51 6399411
Fax # 00 39 51 6399432