[Mailman-Users] Integrating mailman passwords with mysql?

Chad Day cday at atpco.com
Fri May 24 18:15:55 CEST 2002

I'm looking for a way to tie the mailman authentication in with some other
authentication logic I have on my site, and am not sure how to best go about
it.  My user information (login name / email address / passwords) are
currently stored in a mysql database.. can someone tell me what files I
would need to change to have it do a mysql query instead of checking
whatever file it is checking now?  Do I need to know python to make these
changes, or is it fairly easy to drop these in?

Has anyone else done something like this and has some example code they can
share, or can someone point me in the right direction?  I browsed the
archives for a bit, but with no search functionality, I feel like I'd be
looking forever to find something.

Thanks,
Chad