[Mailman-Users] Read-Only Mailing Lists

Bill Poff mailman at icn.net
Thu May 23 14:49:47 CEST 2002

JC,

I've looked and looked and cannot find "Addresses of members accepted for
posting to this list without implicit approval requirement".

I'm using version 2.1b1 are you looking at a different version?

I feel that all of the "read-Only" parameters should be put in one place on
the menu. There is a lot of confusion among users about the configuration of
a read-only list and this might help answer some of those questions.

At our shop, about 75% of the lists are read-only. I feel that a significant
number of users have/need read-only lists. Let's make it a little easier for
these folks.

--Bill