[Mailman-Users] Re: [SAtalk] One Last Question Before I Start Installing SpamAssassin...

Theo Van Dinter felicity at kluge.net
Wed May 22 02:02:31 CEST 2002

On Tue, May 21, 2002 at 04:17:17PM -0500, Jim Hale wrote:
> I've decided that until I get comfortable with running SA as a system-wide
> util, I'm going to set it up for individuals on my EMail server (there's only 5
> so copying the files needed shouldn't be a big hassle) - anyway - is there a
> way to link SA to process incoming messages to a mailing list and snagging them
> before they go out? I know that it will catch the copy of the message sent to
> ME, but can it catch the message before it gets shipped off to 100+ people?

There is, depending on how your mailing lists work.  I'm actually
in the process of writing an article that explains how I did it with
majordomo and sendmail, but it's generic enough that you can probably
use it for anything you have.  I can send you the files off-list if
you're interested. :)

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
"Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards,