[Mailman-Users] Mailman not updating /etc/aliases properly

Joe Brouhard jbrouhard at dragonlair.dyndns.org
Tue May 21 18:05:18 CEST 2002

Hey there.. I'm new to the list, and I'm having some rather...
Stupifying problems.

I did the install, just as the INSTALL file told me to do:

./configure --with-cgi-gid=apache --with-mail-gid=mail

However, when it's all done, mailman *WORKS*.. But the /etc/aliases file
is not auto updated when I create lists.

Any ideas on what could be wrong?  I think the mail gid may be wrong..
Should I change it to something else, root maybe? <G>

Thanks in advance.

Joe Brouhard
jbrouhard at dragonlair.dyndns.org