[Mailman-Users] User List

LuKreme kremels at kreme.com
Fri May 17 02:33:48 CEST 2002

On Thursday, May 16, 2002, at 12:52 PM, AerosmithFanClub.com List Admin
wrote:
> If you want to be involved in a conversation stay in it for the whole
> thing.

Obviously he didn't want to be involved in the conversation.

I don't know mailman well enough (heck, at all) so I have no idea if your
rants are at all justified or not.  I doubt it since countless list I am
subscribed to use mailman.

I do know that you are ranting and are annoying and that calling people
assholes on a list where YOU ARE ASKING FOR HELP is really stupid.

<PLONK>
--
You are responsible for your rose.