[Mailman-Users] User List

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui at plaidworks.com
Thu May 16 21:16:51 CEST 2002

On 5/16/02 11:52 AM, "AerosmithFanClub.com List Admin"
<listadmin at aerosmithfanclub.com> wrote:

> Obnoxious is the people on the list who answer damn near every question on
> here with a curt "read the FAQ". or worse.

Since you've told us repeatedly the software sucks, and you're now moving
rapidly into telling us that we all suck, too, why the hell are you still
here? Do yourself -- and us -- a favor, and go find a piece of software that
doesn't suck. If you need help off the list, I'll be happy to help, just to
be rid of you.

To everyone else, all I can say is "don't feed the energy monster". This has
gone from not agreeing with our development styles to personality attacks.
Trolls are trolls, and it serves no useful purpose to the Mailman system to
continue trying to 'help' this person, since all he's interested in doing is
pointing out what idiots we are.

Chuq

--
Chuq Von Rospach, Architech
chuqui at plaidworks.com -- http://www.chuqui.com/

No! No! Dead girl, OFF the table! -- Shrek