[Mailman-Users] Mailman does everything except send mail

Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder avbidder at fortytwo.ch
Wed May 15 14:06:14 CEST 2002

On Wed, 2002-05-15 at 14:01, David Proffitt wrote:
> Hello
>
> I am running Mailman version 2.0.10 under Solaris 8 with qmail as MTA
>
> Mailman seems to be able to do everything except send mail

Did you set up the cron job for qrunner?

Question on that: can mailman be configured to run without cron? I have
on my home system a very low traffic list, and it's a bit a cpu waste to
run a cron job when I have only 2 or 3 messages every few days.

cheers
-- vbi

--
I sign e-mail using OpenPGP (rfc2440) compliant software.