[Mailman-Users] Sendmail Performance w/ mailman

Bueschel, Eric W RWBAHC DIN-PACS Eric.Bueschel at CEN.AMEDD.ARMY.MIL
Tue May 7 22:21:13 CEST 2002

Hmm, interesting.  I sent this to your list 5 days ago, it seems you guys
are having problems with mailman performance as well.  BTW, here's the
header from the one I sent, not that I sent it on May 02 and it made it onto
the list on May 07.