[Mailman-Users] apache/suexec

Robert Montgomery mogtnomr at yahoo.com
Tue May 7 22:08:36 CEST 2002

Any tips for how to get mailman to run under an
apache/suexec setup?  I'd like mailman to be available
to any virtualhost @ http://www.vdomain.com/mailman.
So far it seems like the main hangup is that it only
works if I remove the User/Group directives from my
virtualhost config, which kinda defeats the purpose of
the suexec....  I've tried compiling mailman with
the various gid's of the virtualhost user accounts and
groups, but that hasnt seemed to work either.

any thoughts?

Thanks.
Rob