[Mailman-Users] Questions about Mailman

Norbert Bollow nb at thinkcoach.com
Wed May 1 11:05:53 CEST 2002

> Which version of Python do you recommend running. We have 1.5.2 installed
> should we use a more recent version?

Yes... with a list of that size you want to use Mailman 2.1
which requires a relatively new Python version.  Python-2.1.3
works fine for me.

> We have a total of 290K members, will Mailman support this?
> Which MTA do you recommend, We use Qmail on our other server but would be
> open to using something else for Mailman?

I prefer to use Qmail, but I'm sure that others will make
different recommendations.

Greetings, Norbert.

--
A founder of the http://DotGNU.org project and Steering Committee member