[Mailman-Users] Change Headers

Rey Carr rcarr at islandnet.com
Wed May 1 08:28:11 CEST 2002

I like the mailman system. However, I run a particular list and I am
the only one who can subscribe/unsubscribe members and no members can
use the list to send messages to other members. Therefore, what I
would like to be able to do is eliminate the header area that
displays the following:

Is it possible to get rid of this portion?

Thanks.

Rey Carr
            	            Peer Resources
Navigation Tools for the Heart, Mind and Soul

Rey A. Carr, Ph.D.                     Tel: (250) 595-3503
1052 Davie Street                       Fax: (250) 595-3504
Victoria, B.C. V8S 4E3         rcarr at islandnet.com
Corporate Web:               www.peer.ca/peer.html