[Mailman-Users] Email Headers

John W Baxter jwblist at olympus.net
Thu Mar 28 17:39:19 CET 2002

At 23:53 +1100 3/28/2002, Darryl Harvey wrote:
>I searched the FAQ and the admin docs, but found nothing mentioning these
>headers.  They can get ugly on some mail readers (IE: Eudora)

They can be turned off in Eudora (it's easier in the Mac version than the
Windows version).  I have my Eudora set to show the List-Post: and suppress
the others.  I think the method is in the FAQ.

Yes...

I searched on headers and scrolled down to 4.1

Note that if you remove the headers, you make life harder for users of mail
programs which make use of them.  Unfortunately, that's a set missing some
key players.

   --John
--
John Baxter   jwblist at olympus.net      Port Ludlow, WA, USA