[Mailman-Users] problems with confirmation

Christopher Adams chris.a.adams at state.or.us
Mon Mar 25 19:04:46 CET 2002

I checked the /usr/var/logs and this is the entry for the message that I
sent to confirm the subscription. There are no error messages about wrong
GID. In the Postfix configuration file, the default_privs = nobody which is
GID 60001. The configure for Mailman shows that it is using 6001 as the GID.

<test1-request at sparkie.osl.state.or.us>, relay=local, delay=4, status=sent
("|/usr/local/mailman/mail/
wrapper mailcmd test1")

Christopher Adams