[Mailman-Users] problems with confirmation

Christopher Adams chris.a.adams at state.or.us
Fri Mar 22 23:57:22 CET 2002

Thanks for your reply. The error file is accessible by user "mailman" and
nothing was written to it.

-rw-rw-r--   1 mailman  mailman         0 May  8  1999 error
-rw-rw-r--   1 nobody   mailman        71 Oct 18 22:32 post
-rw-rw-r--   1 root     mailman      1186 Mar 22 12:40 smtp
-rw-rw-r--   1 nobody   mailman      3725 Mar 22 12:40 subscribe

The user Mailman is part of the group mailman.

My subscribe log shows the following:

Mar 22 12:40:15 2002 (8459) test1: pending chris.a.adams at state.or.us
poe.osl.state.or.us

Christopher Adams