[Mailman-Users] problems with confirmation

Christopher Adams chris.a.adams at state.or.us
Fri Mar 22 21:17:56 CET 2002

I have upgraded Mailman to v. 2.06. I created a list and then tried to
subscribe. I get the request for confirmation back. When I send the
confirmation, I get no reply back. I have looked in my mail log and it
appears that it has been sent, yet I never receive anything. I also tried
sending a message to the list to see if that would go through,even though my
subscription did not go through, and I don't receive anything back to let me
know there is a problem.

I am using Postfix with Procmail and Solaris 7

Christopher Adams