[Mailman-Users] Load generated by Mailman posts...

Frederick Noronha fred at bytesforall.org
Sun Mar 17 19:19:32 CET 2002

I would like to understand the type of load (on the server) that is
generated using Mailman software.

For instance, if I send a 10K message to a 100-subscriber list, what is
the total load on the server? 1000K or less?

This information is crucial since a friend has offered to set up Mailman
lists for me, upto a limit of 3GB per month. As a content-person, I'd like
to know what my limits would be... Frederick
--
Frederick Noronha * Freelance Journalist * Goa * India 832.409490 / 409783
BYTESFORALL www.bytesforall.org  * GNU-LINUX http://linuxinindia.pitas.com