[Mailman-Users] Need to create a user each time?

Claudia Tejada claudia_tejada at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 14 15:58:57 CET 2002

Hello all.

My partner send this email to the list, we just
subscribed, but he received an email telling that his
message will need approval for suspicious headers
(???)...anyway, we are new on this and have a
problem..maybe a stupid one but we can have not found
the answer yet.... thanks in advance....
Claudia
---------------
Hello all

I'm sure this has been asked before...looked on the
archives, found some tips but the problem is still
here....

I installed, following all the steps I guess.... on
two different machines and in both I'm making the same
mistake.... after creating a list with bin/newlist
when a user send an email I received the answer:

	550 5.1.1 <prueba8 at pruebas.validomain.com>... User
unknown

I have configured in two systems. One a freebds 4.5
stable using sendmail and the other a Linux Mandrake
8.1 using postfix. All both equipments do the same...
I can see the administrative webpages, change
parameters and everything.
I read on the archives that I need to be sure that
aliases is corrected written and updated with
"newaliases"

Do I have to create a user each time I create a list
(in this case prueba8 ) ?

Thanks in advance for all your help and I'm sorry if
this question sound stupid....maybe it is..... ;)

JB