[Mailman-Users] Unintentional humor in subscribers list.

Damon Linkous mailman at linkpro.net
Wed Mar 13 23:53:03 CET 2002

I'm getting abused by my list members over the wording of the headings in the Subscribers List. The
categories of subscribers are

Non-digested Members (as a opposed to those members who are easier to digest after being eaten)
Digested Members (could defecated members be far behind)
private members not shown (the list is really glad not to see these private "members", it's not an
adult list)

Here is an example of the mail I've been getting:
*******************************
As I look at the Members Roster, I see 24 undigested members, 3 digested members, and one private
member not shown.  I cannot tell you how glad I am for that last category, all we need is people
showing us their private members to change the whole caliber of this list.

(Can we perhaps edit the terminology,Damon?)

I know this is funny but I don't see any way to edit that pages HTML like I can on several other
pages using the Administration section.

Damon Linkous
Hobie 18 Magnum
Memphis Tennessee