[Mailman-Users] How to set up a world-writable list.

Jonas Meurer jonas at freesources.org
Wed Mar 13 13:44:45 CET 2002

On Wed, Mar 06, 2002 at 01:56:16PM +0100, Jonas Meurer wrote:
> How can I set up a list where everyone can write?

This still doesn't work. My Privacy Options:
---
Advertise this list when people ask what lists are on ... <yes>
What steps are required for subscription? <confirm>
Who can view subscribers list? <anyone>
Show member addrs so they're not directly recogn ... <yes>
Must posts be approved by administrator? <no>
Restrict posting privilege to list members? <no>
Addresses of members accepted for posting to ... <>
Must posts have list name in destination? <yes>
Alias name which qualify as explicit ... <>
Ceiling on acceptable number of recipients for a posting <10>
Addresses whose postings are allways held for approval <>
Hold posts with header value matching a specified <default entries>
Hide the sender of message, replacing it with the ... <no>
---

What else could be the problem? I really wanna everyone be able to post
without approval of administrator.

Bye
 Jonas

--
"Why do we have to hide from the police, Daddy?"
"Because we use vim, son. They use emacs."