[Mailman-Users] different machines

Agustina Buccella abuccel at uncoma.edu.ar
Mon Mar 11 20:55:16 CET 2002

Hello!! I have two machines and in one of them I have mail server and I
installed mailman and in the second machine I have the web server. The
mailman work very well, but in the templates there are  two variables
called "%(listinfo_url)s" and %(admin_url)s" that references the name of
the mail server machine. But it must be references the name of the web
server machine, because is the internet address. How I can change this
variables in order to the mail that the mailman send me when I create a
list be correct?

I use Suse 7.1 , sendmail and apache.

Thanks!!!!!
Agustina