[Mailman-Users] Hopefully a simple question

Jon Carnes jonc at haht.com
Thu Mar 7 00:44:54 CET 2002

Johannes, you have accidentally sent your message to the "non-psychic"
mailman users list.  You meant to send yours to the "Psychic Friends of
Mailman" users list.  They are the ones who can answer your questions
without you posting your version of mailman and the error messages from your
logs.

Thanks,

Jon Carnes