[Mailman-Users] Query about 2.1a4

Larry Gadallah larry at gadallah.com
Wed Mar 6 07:04:35 CET 2002

Hello all:

I just tried installing 2.1a4 on a FreeBSD 4.5 box with Apache
and Sendmail 8.11. Seemed to work well, except that when users tried
to confirm subscriptions via the web, they would get to the page
where they are asked for the confirmation "cookie", and no matter
what was submitted, the system would never get past that page.

Didn't see any problems in the log dir, or in the databases. I
backed off to 2.0.8 for now, but I'd really like to use the real
name features in 2.1. Anyone have a clue for me as to what's going
wrong here?

Thanks in advance,
--
Larry Gadallah, VE6VQ                    larry AT gadallah DOT com
33.06.00.612N 117.07.05.916W 210Z   http://www.gadallah.com/~larry