[Mailman-Users] Installation on Mac OSX

John W Baxter jwblist at olympus.net
Wed Mar 6 06:19:08 CET 2002

At 20:29 -0500 3/5/2002, Michael Johnson wrote:
>I guess the trick is making one or both of them NetInfo aware.  I looked
>in the archives and didn't see anything on that specifically.  Know if
>someone like Scott Anguish has done anything with this?  I didn't see
>anything on stepwise.

I haven't updated Python on my Mac OS X machine since last Spring:

This build is NetInfo aware with no special action:
% python
Python 2.1 (#1, 04/22/01, 11:06:25)
[GCC Apple DevKit-based CPP 6.0alpha] on darwin1

Do this (after the modern version of the above):
import pwd
print pwd.getpwall()

Do you see all your NetInfo users?

  --John