[Mailman-Users] config.db format?

Tim Hunt tim.hunt at sci.monash.edu.au
Mon Mar 4 23:41:49 CET 2002

I have been asked to 'automatically update' some mailing lists from an
external database.  I can query this easily with Perl (sorry, never
tried python), but can not seem to connect to the config.db files for
the lists.

What is their format?  Are they Unix DB files, or a Mailman-specific
format? If so, what is the data structure?  I've tried reading various
bits of the python in the Mailman directories, but am no further ahead.

Thanks in advance for any help.
--
Tim Hunt, School of Mathematical Sciences, Monash University

Chaos reigns within. Reflect, repent and reboot. Order shall return.