[Mailman-Users] DataBase Errors

MikeT at scitechsoft.com MikeT at scitechsoft.com
Mon Mar 4 22:31:04 CET 2002

While sending out a huge list, my server is locking up at different
times.  Currently the list has been sending off and on for 3 1/2 days.
I am thinking the following error message is causing the problem.

~mailman/logs/error
Feb 28 20:50:26 2002 (4190) XXXX.XXX.win db file was corrupt,
using fallback: /home/mailman/lists/announce.sdd.win/config.db.last

What if sendmail stops and I either re-started it or the entire server?
 to get away from this error or is there a repair utility?

Does Mailman keep sending from where it was stopped by this
error?

How does this effect the list that is going out?

I would rather I did not re-send/re-start the post to the list.  Do I need
to create a new list and migrate the addresses so the list will stop
locking up.

Thanks for any help...

Regards
MikeT