[Mailman-Users] why did the archive quit updating? (stylesheets)

Kirez Korgan kirez at cornell.edu
Fri Mar 1 01:20:43 CET 2002

The archive quit updating because I was implementing style-sheets through
HyperArch.py and I left behind a stray '.' in the code.

So this question was more about inept emacsing rather than a Mailman
technical problem.

But I'd be happy to hear about --- or to see the work of --- others who have
implemented style-sheets in Mailman. While my archives are looking better,
the messages themselves are still kludgy looking.

Kirez